The Sunshine Coast Education & Training Network
SUNED is a member based organisation led by a committee of industry representatives and consists of member institutions from the School, ELICOS, Vocational Educational and Training and Higher Education industry sectors in the region.
Liaising closely with government on local, state and federal levels, the organisation’s mission is to support, promote and grow with the region’s industry in a global environment.
SUNED seeks to assist in increasing the total number of students on the Sunshine Coast by:
- Developing a regional brand that will enhance the marketing efforts of individual members;
- Harnessing the collective marketing resources of all interested parties to maximise the visibility of the Sunshine Coast as an education and training destination both within Australia and in agreed international markets;
- Ensuring that Sunshine Coast’s capacity is known to all relevant state, federal and international agencies; and
- Coordinating generic promotional activity of the Sunshine Coast domestically and internationally.
To make the local and international market aware of the existence of the world class education and training opportunities on the Sunshine Coast.
- To promote Sunshine Coast as a destination for students at all levels;
- To develop a recognised education brand for the Sunshine Coast generic and unified approach to promote and market the Sunshine Coast;
- To promote and expand business opportunities and openings for education service providers by providing a forum for regular communication and networking;
- To support partnerships and linkages that individual businesses have made with the International markets;
- To ensure that the strengths of the Sunshine Coast region as an education destination are front of mind with relevant state, federal and international agencies; and
- To identify, and develop, specific promotional and marketing opportunities using the SUNED brand.